Responsible for the content of this website:
RCCO E-Sport AG
CEOs / Founding Partners: Mike Rockenfeller, Thomas Voigt
Responsible for content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Thomas Voigt
Disclaimer: Despite careful control of the contents, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for the content of their pages.
1 Responsible body
The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the DSGVO is
RCCO E-Sport AG
2 Data protection officers
If you still have questions or concerns about data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
RCCO E-Sport AG
Company number: CHE-164.798.826
Commercial Register Office of the Canton of Thurgau
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions, either as a whole or for individual measures, please address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible body (item 1).
3 General use of the website
We, the website operator or page provider, collect data on access to the website on the basis of our legitimate interest (see Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) and store these data as "server log files" on the website server. The following data are logged in this way:
- Visited website
- Time at time of access
- Amount of data sent (in bytes)
- Source/reference from which website you accessed the site
- Used Browser
- Operating system in use
- Used IP address
The server log files are stored for a maximum of one month and then deleted. The data is stored for security reasons, for example to clarify cases of abuse. If data must be kept for reasons of evidence, they are excluded from deletion until the incident has been clarified.
3.3 E-mail contact
If you contact us as a website operator, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your enquiry. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
3.4 Legal basis and storage period
The legal basis of the data processing according to the above paragraphs is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. Our interests in data processing are, in particular, to ensure the operation and security of the website, to investigate the way in which visitors use the website and to facilitate the use of the website. Unless explicitly stated, we only store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes.4 Your rights as data subject
Under applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post, clearly identifying yourself, to the address mentioned in point 1.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.4.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to obtain information from us at any time as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. If this is the case, you have the right to request information from us free of charge about the personal data stored about you, together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, you have the right to receive information on:
1. the purposes of processing;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
4. if possible, the envisaged duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the right to rectify or erase personal data relating to you or to have the processing limited by the controller or to object to such processing;
6. the right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from you;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 FADP, and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 FADP in connection with the transfer.4.2 Right of rectification
You have the right at any time to demand that we correct any incorrect personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the data processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of a supplementary declaration.4.3 Right to deletion ("Right to be forgotten")
You have the right to demand from us that personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
2. you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 DSGVO letter a or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing
3. you object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 FADP and there are no legitimate overriding reasons for processing, or you object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 2 FADP.
4. the personal data have been processed unlawfully
5. the deletion of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject
6. the personal data have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8(1) of the DPA
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete it pursuant to Article 17 of the DPA, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the data that you have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or to make copies or replications of this data.4.4 Right to limit processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
1. you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
2. the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data
3. we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
4. you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO, and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
4.5 Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance from us, provided that
1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a DSGVO or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b DSGVO and
2. the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from us to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
4.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letters e or f of the DPA, including profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
Where personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, where it is linked to such direct marketing.
You have the right to object, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1 FADP, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.4.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner.4.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.4.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, in your place of employment or in the place where the suspected infringement occurred, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you is unlawful.